Remote sensing represents the acquisition of information about an object without making physical contact with the object (its surface).
- environmental studies/forestry
- crisis management
- cubic capacity calculation
MDP GEO will help you with:
- rectification and/or orthorectification of aerial and satellite images
- geometric and radiogeometric corrections, images overlay (mosaicking), colour correction
- classification (multispectral, textural, subpixel, multitemporal), surface category detection, selected objects and phenomenon highlighting, mapping in combination of remote sensing data and in-situ obtained data
- vegetation indexes
- aerial and satellite map production
- 3D terrain/surface model
- relief analysis (inclination, orientation, visibility, profiles)
- 3D visualization (VirtualGIS)
- GIS data updates based on aerial or/and satellite images data
....and many others depending on our clients requirements in a combination of other data using GIS and CAD tools.
Example of the ERDAS software output – quarry visualization together with extracted stone calculation.