Laser-scanning (land-based, mobile, aerial) represents up-to-date and an affordable technique that enables you to obtain a huge amount of property data in a very short time. Laser-scanning can be used both inside and outside.
Laser-scanning helps us to obtain:
- spatial data equivalent to geo-survey data,
- initial data for property rights compensation without any need to pay for a large geo-survey,
- project background data,
- precise cubic calculation and extracted material calculation (mines, tunnels etc.),
- 3D records of complex spaces and/or production devices,
- complex and complete documentation of archeological excavations and/or of historical monuments.