Building Management Systems, BIM
BIM - Building Information Modeling or / and Management
BIM is a digital information model of a physical and functional object of a building, transport structure or technological unit with its characteristics.
The building model serves as a database of information about the building for its design, construction and operation throughout the whole life cycle of the building.
The life cycle of a building is calculated from the initial concept to the removal of the building.
The life cycle of the building is therefore 50 years or more.
The information model of the building is a set of interconnected digital information of graphic (2D, 3D) and non-graphic data about the model elements.
Data must be compatible in used SW systems, must be available for investors, designers and building managers.
Data in BIM is used for modeling, preparation and implementation of construction, optimization of operation, planning and maintenance management, eventually for the reconstruction of the construction.
The interconnected information creates from the individual elements a virtual model of construction, both spatial, temporal and cost.
You are interested in:
- speeding up and improving the quality of construction preparation?
- reducing energy consumption (20%);
- reducing operation and maintenance costs (20%)?
- achieving spatial savings (15%)?
- improvement of indoor environment in the building?
- ensuring the legal obligations of the property owner?
- extending the life cycle of buildings?
Not only new buildings can be digitized, modeled and managed in BI.
GIS OCTOPUS BIM Asset Management System:
- unified data base for building registration and management at all levels of the organization;
- graphical, spatial view of the building on the basis of geoportal, clear records of technical and project documentation,
- clear records of functional areas in the building
- records of rents and tenants.
- monitoring and optimizing occupancy of buildings.
- recording and planning of revisions of reserved facilities, including automatic monitoring of deadlines
- support for preventive maintenance planning and investment;
- records of failures and repairs carried out in the building,
- records of contractual relations and liabilities (insurance, guarantees, outsourcing ..)
- monitoring and billing energy consumption using IoT sensors. Comparison of real with ideal consumption curve.
- indoor monitoring of buildings using IoT sensors (temperature, humidity, CO2, luminosity, noise, dustiness ...),
- evidence and administration of fire safety measures and equipment.